Monday, July 27, 2009

To do:



Here is my to do list - for the next year or so. in no particular order




1. get my teachers licence- just in case!




2. grow pretty flowers that I can cut and put in a vase whenever I fancy




3. Make my apartment more like a home for me and my best friend to enjoy




4. knit something difficult but gorgeous




5. learn not to let the mean, hateful things people do get to me




6. Quit my job for something a little more...well..me?




7. pay off doctor bills for GOOD




8. apply for graduate school




9. visit nashville




10. start graduate school




11. learn to be a more patient person




12. learn to RELAX




13. Love my husband more every day




14. get into a real laundry routine




15. Drink less coke and more tea




16. learn to bake




17. Do yoga every day




18. read the books I've recently purchased




19. Be more outgoing and adventurous




20. Go hiking






and I'll leave you with a lovely picture from this weekend



No comments: