Monday, August 17, 2009

I may whine a bit...If I may


Today has been very...sad..nostalgic...regretful...


I miss singing lessons





(by the way this looks nothing like my beautiful and talented voice teacher...look below!)


And choir






I miss my classmates







and my professors


<- thats her!



(find santa!)



I miss my college




I miss performing

I miss waking up and actually looking forward to all the work I had to do. because I really truly loved it


I regret not getting my licence sooner

I regret not subbing for a while before I took a desk job

I am sad that I wont be meeting with Belmont people in september..

I am sad that I can't just up and leave for school

I am sad that I can't afford singing lessons- and that i dont have the ability to teach them


I feel a little like a failure today


but there's always tomorrow:) and singing along with choral music in my car on the way home..and going home to an encouraging and loving husband

yeah..everything will be ok at 6:00 ..:)


to make up for my pity party- heres a link to this beautiful man's music . oh how I love him




  • all pictures courtesy of the ATU website, except of course the marx brothers...they didn't go to tech ;)

No comments: