Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A post a day..

Last night I enjoyed an entire evening to myself..I cooked an amazing(ish) dinner of sauteed almond zucchini and very green chicken fajitas (recipe's will be provided at the end!!) I even watched a great movie I had never seen before!( Thanks Rosa:D) It was fantastic...but a bit lonely..hmm







That was random..



anyway!







I have decided to post once a day at work..to give me something to look forward to....we'll see how long that lasts.







Tomorrow I am going to something I have never done before..







be.healthy







and in honor of this brave decision, I think I'll make a couple of lists( love my lists!)







I will.



Drink water



Eat fruits and veggies with at least one meal (shouldnt be too hard..)



Take the stairs (two at a time!)



go to bed early



Drink water







I will NOT.



drink coke



drink coffee



eat fast food for lunch



take the elevator for any reason











I know it doesnt seem ambitious..but for someone like myself who makes one or two sonic trips a day, eats fast food for lunch at least 4 time a week and never ever EVER drinks water..( seriously never) its pretty big. we'll see how that goes







in other news..I bought this really cool necklace yesterday





















































































aand ...at approximately 11:10 this morning...*sigh*





my necklace turned into a lovely collection of small gold strands..



oh well. thats what I get for spending money I shouldn't spend.

Recipe's as promised

Sautee'd Zucchini

Fajitas

No comments: