Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Thank you, Arkansas

For keeping all us Arkansan's on our toes! Sunday it was 85 degrees outside...this mornin, it was 30. I sorta LOVE it! Also, E wore his coat today for the first time since last winter, and he found his ipod in his jacket pocket.....he's been looking for that all year! Also, I had Chic-Fil-A for breakfast. and am now drinking pumpkin spice tea...So far, today is a good Wednesday!

Except I forgot my phone at home.....therefore, no dinner pics. sadness


But i can tell you that dinner was stinkin' good. Remember that pasta I mentioned yesterday? well, we had that + fried tofu and broccoli (yes, I fried the broccoli. So?)  ..more on that later.  You know. when i have pictures..



in other news, I have RE-discovered pinterest. and it's amazing!! unfortunately, now i want to redo my whole house, buy a new wardrobe, etc, etc..the downfall of pinterest for many, i assume.


I do plan on getting my hands on this rug eventually.. it's just begging to go in my sunroom.

I can't stop staring at it ...

well, that's it for now...see you soon!

No comments: